- Vertical blade positioning and horizontal meat carriage
- Ideal for shaving delicate meat
- Belt driven
- Ideal for restaurants, supermarkets and deli?s
- Designed and made in Italy
- 2 year warranty covering parts and labour
Commercial Slicer GCP-300
Heavy duty belt driven slicer.
- Made of special aluminium alloy, anticorrosive and hygienic.
- Belt driven professional slicer with ring, carriage lock and blade removal tool.
- Heavy duty, ventilated motor.
- Complete with permanently attached blade sharpening tool.
- Easy to clean.
- Adjustable cutting thickness.
- Carriage mounted on life-lubricated bearings.
Blade diameter: 300 mm
Cutting capacity: 220 mm x 320 mm
Slice thickness: 0 mm – 13 mm
Carriage run: 330 mm
Total loading: 450 W
IP Protection grade: 43
- Width: 690 mm
- Depth: 510 mm
- Height: 440 mm
Net weight: 30 KgSKU: RH-12013
Manual Vertical Slicer
The belt driven vertical slicer has been specifically designed for shaving and slicing delicate cold cured meats. The machine features a double sliding plate with a lockable hand grip sliding on two vertical columns to ensure easy manoeuvrability. The spikes on the plate and meat grip hold the meat securely in place and ensure consistent shaving.
Manufactured from anodized aluminium with clean lines, it has a built-in sharpening head and blade ring-guard. The slicer disassembles quickly without the need of tools for easy cleaning.
Meat Mincer test
- Fully made of stainless steel.
- Ideal for food retailers and collective dining facilities.
- Detachable scrap pan.
- Easy-to-extract blade scraper.
- Safety switch on the door.
- Easy to clean.
- Machine certified in conformity with hygiene and safety CE regulations and specific product standards.