- Mode selector switch for either variable or pre-set 95 °C temperature control
- 3 sizes available – 10, 20 & 30 litre approx. capacity
- Double skinned tank construction for safe side temperatures, less than 50 °C
- Long life concealed elements allowing easy cleaning inside the urn
- Stylish brushed finish stainless steel exterior
- High grade 304 stainless steel inner tank
- Sturdy stainless steel non-drip tap
- Twist-lock lid with steam vent
- Sight-glass with cup capacity graduations
- Boil-dry protection
- Optional accessory Hands-free Urn Tap Lever model HF1
Double Skinned Hot Water Urns
These Robatherm Hot Water Urns feature a unique mode selector switch that allows either variable or pre-set temperature control, providing ultimate flexibility and ease of use.
With the mode set to variable, the temperature can be controlled across a wide range via the graduated knob. Variable mode will suit those users who require warm or boiling water for their special application.
Switching the mode selector to pre-set will fix the temperature at 95 ºC, the optimal temperature for most applications involving tea and coffee. Using pre-set mode offers a fast and easy setup, achieving consistent temperatures every time. Adjustment of the knob in pre-set mode has no effect on the temperature setting of the urn – it remains constant at nominal 95 ºC. This prevents continuous boiling and excessive consumption of energy.
With COVID-19 contact minimization considerations in mind, Roband has designed an optional accessory (available to purchase separately) to suit our range of Robatherm Hot Water Urns and Percolator, that enables the units to be operated without the need to touch the dispenser. The Urn Tap Lever slides over the hand operated lever and is secured in place. When a cup is placed against the Lever, the Urn/Percolator automatically dispenses liquid allowing hands free operation. Manufactured from high quality and durable stainless steel.